Reasons to Know 8051 Microcontroller Applications and ArchitectureJanuary 21, 2020
Emerging Opportunities for Robotics Career in IndiaFebruary 6, 2020
Arduino for Kids: To begin with, Arduino is an open-source prototyping platform. Especially, it is useful for developing electronics projects. In fact, it includes both physical programmable circuit board and software or IDE which runs on your computer, where you can write and upload the computer code to the physical board. Earlier, it was goal at students without knowledge in electronics and programming. Nowadays, it is considering as the best tool for people of all skills. In fact, the Arduino Trends hardware and software are specifically designed for artists, hobbyists, designers, and anyone who is interested in developing interactive objects and environments.
To determine, the Arduino board begin adapting to the new requirements, challenges, and differentiating it from 8-bit boards to products for Internet of Things applications, 3D printing, wearable devices, and also embedded systems. At the same time, arduino can interact with buttons, LEDs, motors, speakers, cameras, GPS units, and even your smart-phone or your Television.
Basic Functions of Arduino Technology
- Digital read pin reads the value of the given pin
- Digital write pin is useful to write the value in digital of the given pin
- Pin mode pin is useful to set the pin to Input/Output mode
- Analog read pin reads and returns the value
- Analog write pin writes the value of the pin
- Serial begins pin sets the beginning of serial communication by setting the rate of bit
- Arduino can be programmed with C++ language
- It uses a various USB chip that helps to makes installation of the Arduino software easier
- It have higher speeds of communication with the computer
- Arduino comes equipped with the ATmega328 Microcontroller, which has more memory
- The processor can replace easily if damaged
- It deliver more current on its 3.3V supply
Why Kids Should Learn Arduino?
- As a matter of fact, it is an open-source electronics prototyping platform
- Since it is flexible, easy-to-use hardware and software
- Students can use Arduino to make interactive objects quickly and easily for their school projects
- Arduino will enhance their thinking and analytic skill set
Features of Arduino Uno
Arduino is the most popular controller due to its features. It overcomes the drawbacks faced when using 8051 microcontroller training course 8051 and 8052 microcontroller features. Further, the other major benefits of Arduino Uno are as follows:
- Connectivity – Arduino can be connected through the USB slot
- Clock Speed – In fact, the clock speed of the Arduino is 16 Mhz. Therefore, it performs a task speed than other processors or controllers
- Memory – Arduino contains 32 KB of memory. Also, it comes with 1 KB of EEPROM and 2 KB of SRAM
- USB Interface – In order to, the most important feature of Arduino Uno is its USB connectivity. This means, if you want to operate Arduino with a personal computer, we can do this using the USB
- Input / Output Voltage – The Arduino Uno can power through the USB connection or with an external power supply. When using external power, then provide 6 to 20 volts
- Input / Output Pins – Each of the 14 digital pins on the Uno can useful as an input or output, 6 pins out of 14 can useful as PWM output. As well as, 6 pins can useful as analog pins
- Communication – This Arduino Uno board supports SPI and I2C communication
Major Advantages of Arduino
Here, there are some major advantages of Arduino such as
Inexpensive - Arduino boards are inexpensive when compared to other microcontroller systems. In fact, the less expensive version of the module will assemble through the hand. Though, the pre-assembled Arduino modules include cost reduces than $50.
Cross-Platform – In that case, this software will runs on operating systems such as Windows, Macintosh OSX, and Linux operating systems. For most microcontroller systems, it can be limited to Windows.
Clear and Simple Programming Environment- As a matter of fact, the Arduino Software is easy-to-use for beginners. Still, it is flexible for advanced users to take benefit of as well. As well as, it conveniently depends on the Processing programming environment. Therefore, aspirants learn to program in the environment will familiar with the working process of Arduino IDE.
Extensible hardware - In fact, the plans of the Arduino boards can publish under the Creative Commons license. Therefore, experienced circuit designers can help to make their version of the module, extending it and improving it. Even though relatively inexperienced users will also enhance the breadboard version of the module to understand how it works and save money.
The embedded system provides a challenging and fast-pace training course to give a head-start to the career level. By providing Learn Arduino training and certification course at Embedded School, our experts guide to strengthen their understanding of key current topics in this training, those who are all professionals. This Arduino for Kids training course makes sure that the organizations increase the abilities of its candidates to meet future objectives cost-effectively.