IntroductionRobotics Engineer: EES offers Advanced Course in Embedded Systems. This course is designed to offer application oriented training & real time exposure to students, there by bridging the gap between industry requirements and student’s academic skill set. By pursuing the institute’s program in Embedded Systems the students gain ready acceptance in the market.Provides the student with a life cycle view for designing multi-objective, multi-discipline embedded systems. Imparts a solid understanding of the role of embedded systems jobs and embedded systems design and development in modern day’s technology-enabled society. Provides the student with a life cycle view for designing multi-objective, multi-discipline embedded systems
What You Will Learn
Build a distributed software for a robot .
Know about programming robot in a professional way.
Use and understand the many types of component and sensor.
Make efficient and structured Arduino programs.
Acquire more confidence for your next Arduino projects.
Develop a Robot and control it with Arduino.
Career Opportunities Associated with ECRE
- With the advancement of computer science and embedded technologies, Robotics engineer jobs are gaining more popularity
- In the field of robotics, demand for robotic engineers is rising and there are several opportunities for professionals in this field
- In fact, the future of robotics engineer will certainly provide a range of opportunities for professionals entering the field
- Robotics engineering lead to potential career opportunities in manufacturing, research, space exploration and mining
- Arduino C coding
- Two-wheeled robot
- Obstacle avoider robot
- Pit avoider robot
- Line follower robot
- Arduino C coding
- IR remote controlled robot
- Computer controlled robot
- Head movement with Servo motor
- Bluetooth controlled mobile wheeled robot
- DTMF Controlled Devices
- Arduino C coding and Python coding for Raspberry Pi
- Wifi controlled wheeled bot
- Voice controlled wheeled robot
- Hand gesture controlled wheeled bot
- Pick and Place Robot