The Arduino is an open-source computer hardware or software platform for building digital devices and interactive objects that can sense and control the physical world around them.
In this course, students will learn how the Arduino platform will work in terms of the physical board and also libraries and the IDE (integrated development environment). The course will also cover programming the Arduino using C code and accessing the pins on the board via the software to control external devices.
EES offers Arduino training and certification course with experienced members help to gain your developing skills with qualified trainers.
What You Will Learn
Able to structure C program with Arduino IDE.
How to interface with inputs and control outputs.
Handle external peripherals and serial communication.
Understand to interface different sensors and motors.
Use variables, logical decision and other coding tips.
Know to write I2C programming to setup Arduino.
Career Opportunities Associated with Arduino
- From the perspective of making career in IoT/Robotics, learning Arduino will be the first step
- Arduino is the great for hardware and robotics projects. It is easy to learn and community support makes it best for those who are starting their career in Robotics and IoT
- Job market for Arduino is on demand and industries are looking for engineers who can assist them on latest technologies
- With the recent advancement in technologies, most industries are beginning to adopt automation technologies, robotics, and Internet of Things into their process
- Programming with Arduino IDE
- Serial Communication
- ADC Programming
- External Peripherals
- Interfacing Motors
- Interfacing Sensors- IR sensor/Ultrasonic sensor/LDR/Sound sensor
- LDR concept
- Fire sensor concept
- Ultrasonic sensor concept
- GSM/GPRS Module Interfacing
- I2C Programming