For learning Linux Internals, the best options are IT educational expert’s site. They provide excellent Linux online training from basics to advanced techniques. The Linux is the essential center of a computer operating system (OS). It is the core that provides basic services for all other parts of the OS.
It is the main layer between the OS and hardware, and it helps with process and memory management, file systems, device control, and networking. The Linux open-source operating system, or Linux OS, is a freely distributable, cross-platform operating system based on UNIX that can be installed on PCs, netbooks, mobile and tablet devices and more.
The Applicant, after gaining knowledge of about the Linux Internals course, will able to well work in embedded system. Our certificate course and training by the expert members helps to improve skills to develop with expert trainers.
What You Will Learn
Gain advance Linux administration skills.
Able to write basic to advance level shell scripts .
Discover how to list, read, create, modify, and delete files .
How to manage and configure the Linux system.
Know about commands which is utilize in Linux Internals.
Understand regular expressions , pipes and redirects.
Career Opportunities Associated with Linux Internals
- Linux is the default operating system for the cloud, Big Data, and mobile, the big trends that are reshaping industries
- Linux professionals with experience have higher salaries and better job opportunities
- Companies are looking for systems administrators and DevOps who are skilled in Linux Internals
- More and more companies are using Linux, hence the need for Linux professionals
- Introduction to Kernel
- The Boot Process
- Kernel Recompilation
- Implementing System Calls
- The File System
- Process management
- Inter Process Communication