A Real-Time Operating System (RTOS) is an operating system that guarantees a specific capability within a specified time constraint. Processing time requirements are measured in tenths of seconds or shorter increments of time.
A real-time system is a time-bound system has well defined fixed time constraints. Processing must be done within the specified constraints, or the system will fail. They either are event-driven or time-sharing. Event-driven systems switch between tasks based on their priorities while time-sharing system switch the task based on clock interrupts.
The candidate, after gaining knowledge of about the Real Time Embedded System course, will able to well work in embedded system. Our certification course and training by the expert members helps to improve skills to develop with expert trainers.
What You Will Learn
Understand the principles of Real-Time Operating Systems.
To use RTOS in development of application software.
In-depth knowledge of processors and operating systems.
Know to schedule task and inter-task communication.
Learn to handle multitasking code development.
Learn about timer services and device drivers supervisors.
Career Opportunities Associated with RTOS
- Specialize in particular network operating systems such as Windows, NetWare, Linux, and Solaris
- This path leads to work in an IT department in a medium-sized or larger organization
- This course focus on the learn-by-doing approach with many examples and real-world programming projects
- Helps to optimize your investment in the premier RTOS for deeply embedded systems
- Introduction to RTOS –Overview
- Real-Time Operating Systems Architecture
- Introducing to Tasks handling
- Events and Inter task Communication
- Task Conflicts
- Introducing ISR