Robotics Core Level
Robotics core level products are becoming a reality. This paper describes three core technologies that enable the next generation of service robots. They are low-cost, make use of low-cost hardware, and prepare for a short time-to-market for product development. Dynamic control for the execution of tasks that involve physical or non-physical interaction with the environment, including visual tracking, grasping and kinesthetic interaction.
Design and implementation, of a behavior-based robot control architecture that will incorporate adaptation and developmental learning modules on different levels of abstraction, including both symbolic and sub-symbolic layers, enabling the system to optimize control policies on the fly.
The Applicant, after gaining the knowledge of about the Robotics core level course, will be able to well work on Embedded System. Our certification course and training by the expect members help to develop your developing skills with qualified trainers.
What You Will Learn
Construct a Robot from scratch in different directions.
Programming and navigate mobile robots such as motion planning .
Develop present and future applications for robot.
Understanding of different sensors and its application and operation.
Identify the commands to allow a robot to achieve task using sensor.
Able to working with different components for robots.
Career Opportunities Associated with Robotics Core Level
- Robotics is the new generation attraction in the field of technology and is the most demanding and promising career choice available
- In today’s fast-moving world with continuous improvements in new innovations and technologies, it became critical and important to provide STEM education
- Robotic engineering has a wide opportunity in future prospects that benefit the young generation to select Robotics as a career
- A career in robotics has been always gratifying, it will give your career in technology-driven industry and at the same time in society by introducing inventions which ensure human life
- Introduction to Robotics field
- Main Components of Robots
- Basic Electronics
- Motor driver L293D IC concept
- IR Sensor Concept
- Assembling of Robot
- Line follower concept
- Obstacle Avoider concept
- Obstacle Follower concept
- Pit Avoider concept