IOT Using Raspberry pi
The Internet of Things (IoT) is, arguably, the best topic in IT. Every organization wants to participate in the IoT, and many IT professionals want to know how to add IoT skills to their resume. There are lots of options for learning about IoT, but nothing beats the hands-on-experience.
One of the key learning platforms for IoT is the Raspberry Pi. The RaspberryPi is a popular platform because it offers a complete Linux server in a small platform for a very low cost. In fact, one of the most difficult parts of using Raspberry Pi for learning about IoT is picking the right projects with which to begin.
EES, The International Training Institute provide IoT using RaspberryPi programming certification course for the starter's to take great hope to develop the skills. Our certification course and training by the qualified members help to build your developing skills with skilled trainers.
What You Will Learn
Gain strong foundation knowledge about IoT and physical computing.
Understand the Raspberry Pi introduction and setup .
Know to use Raspberry Pi in Home automation projects .
Build a Raspberry Pi smart device by connecting sensors and actuators.
Know to share Wi-Fi used on windows to Raspberry Pi .
Access Raspberry Pi Graphical User Interface in a windows computer .
Career Opportunities Associated with IoT Using Raspberry pi
- In-depth understanding of how to develop and implement your own IoT solutions using Raspberry Pi
- After completion of this course, you will gain a solid understanding of how to implement your own IoT applications and solutions
- Become a certified IoT professional with a thorough understanding of IoT using Raspberry Pi concepts
- There will be a huge demand for IoT certified professionals in all areas of the business to cater to this huge revolution in technology
- Programming with MPLAB IDE
- Proteus simulation
- Serial Communication
- ADC Programming
- External Peripherals
- GSM/GPRS Module Interfacing
- Application of Motors and sensors