Advanced Level I
An Advanced Robotics programming concept is the use of sensors, such as touch, ultrasonic, or light sensors that allow a robot to interact with the real world around it. Based on movement and sensors, robots can now also use cognition to plan its next move. These Technologies are used to develop machines that can substitute for humans and replicate human actions.
Robotics is a branch of engineering that involves the conception, design, manufacture, and operation of Robots. This field overlaps with Electronics, Computer Science, Artifical Intelligence, Mechatronics, Nanotechnology, and bioengineering.
The Applicant, after developing the knowledge of about the Robotics Advanced level-1, will be able to be good work on Embedded System. Our certification course and training by the qualified members help to develop your skills with expert trainers.
What You Will Learn
Understand the advanced methods of creating the autonomous robots.
Know how to develop a complete circuit from ground up.
In-depth knowledge about Microcontrollers and its operations.
Best way to create and learn the robots with automation technologies.
Gain knowledge about practical details to master the robotics.
Able to determine business process for automation.
Career Opportunities Associated with Advanced level – I
- Robotics career has been rewarding, it will give your career in technology-driven industry and it ensures human life
- It will encourage you towards the growth of your interpersonal skill and inventing new technology for the betterment of the society
- In today’s industries, Robotics field is helping the functionality of engineering to a far greater range
- Robotic engineering has a wide-ranging opportunity in future prospects which benefits the young generation to select Robotics as a career
- Introduction to Robotics field
- Main Components of Robots
- Introduction to Arduino Board and Driver Installation
- Getting started with Arduino Programs
- Conditional Statements
- PWM Concepts
- Motor driver L293D IC concept
- Assembling of Robot
- IR Sensor Concept
- Line follower concept
- Obstacle Avoider concept
- Obstacle Follower concept
- Pit Avoider concept