Advanced Level II
The advantage of Robotics and benefits of robotics is that they can work in any environment, adding to their FLEXIBILITY. Robots eliminate dangerous jobs for humans because they are capable of working in a Hazardous environment. They can handle lifting heavy loads, toxic substances and repetitive tasks.
As robotics and computers become increasingly prevalent in student's lives, Understanding programming and programming concepts are becoming very important for student's success. Robots are fun, comfortable, and effective way to learn about computer programming. Programming a robot has tangible, observable effects.
The Applicant, after gaining knowledge of about the Robotics Advanced Core Level-2 course, will able to well work in Embedded System. Our certification course and training by the expect members helps to improve skills to develop with expert trainers.
What You Will Learn
Understand the most important RPA activity.
Know how to add logic to software the robots.
Gain expertise in desktop, Citrix and web automation.
How to establish a real-world workflow automation project.
Knowledge about overall workings of remote controlled robot.
Analyze computational programs using modeling techniques.
Career Opportunities Associated with Advanced level – II
- A career in robotics is an essentially a futuristic career and students must be encouraged to take this upg
- Students trained on these technologies will really help the companies to adopt them faster and efficiently
- Robotics is a fast-growing and dynamic field with high demand and it is a very good choice
- Robotic technologies are extensively used across a range of various sectors such as atomic energy, space, automotive, and manufacturing industries
- Introduction to Robotics field
- LCD display
- Temperature sensor LM35
- Humidity Sensor
- Smoke Sensor Concept
- LED 8x8 Matrix Display with IC MAX7219
- Ultrasonic Sensor HC SR04
- Serial Communication Reading User Input
- Remote Controlled Robot
- Assembling of Robot
- Computer Controlled Robot
- DTMF- Dual Tone multiple frequency
- Servo Motor Concept